Sat 07 Nov 2015 — Wed 17 Jan 2018
These all start with
- bin-dir (where are my ssh commands)
- add-executable (
- agent-executable (
- env-file (write SSH agent environment variables so that other processes can find it)
- private-key-p (why?)
- keys (a regex of key files to add)
Again, these start with
- start-agent (also write some environment variables to help us find it)
- ensure (start and add keys if needed)
The autoload mechanism hooks ensure into all the magit functions.
But how do I include the package?